Monday, January 4, 2010

How do I know my husband is gay?

This title was a search term someone used to find my blog. I wish I could answer it. I have met some dudes, straight dudes, that were more feminine than any gay boy I know. They might have been feminine in the way they  carried themselves, but they were good family men.

The wife adored him. The children went gaga over him. He was good at conversation. He was caring and intelligent. You never can say from just looking at a person. Sure, you can see when he is looking back at you, you can read what he wants. Unless there is some form of communication, you would not know.

If a wife should be worried about whether her husband is gay, it's just sad. Ask him is about the only advice I can give you. Do not judge, or attack, just ask.

Once you received an answer, you should handle it. No amount of yelling or screaming will change the fact that he is gay. I know, I would most probably freak out, but will it help the situation?

A gay husband is not a bad man, or an uncaring father.

He is just a man, who happens to be gay...

No comments:

Post a Comment