Monday, January 11, 2010

Give me wings, then get a life...

Ignorance is a bitch.

Ignorance is no excuse for being rude.

Ignorance is one of those things that cannot be blamed on anyone but yourself.

Honesty is definitely the best way to sort something out.

So this is a message to all the homophobes:

I am married you bastard. I am married to a man, and I love him. He's my life. He is the one that comforts me in times of need. I do not need anyone but him to keep me safe, to love me, to take care of me.

So, today when you looked at me and said something to your wife that made YOU laugh, not her, you just embarrassed yourself and your wife.

Sad that somebody like you should have children, just to raise another generation of homophobic bastards like yourself. May none of you sons ever have to try and explain to you that they are gay.

You are the kind of man that will kill a child's soul if that is the case.

Yes, call me a "fairy". Sir, I heard you, and so did half the shop.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR VIEW OF ME.

"Fairy" - Have you no imagination?

Come and see me sometime, then I will teach you how to be a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment